Sunday, 8 November 2015

Unseasonable Pastel Skittlette


Today's post is a totally unseasonable, pastel skittlette, but then just because it's Autumn or Winter doesn't mean you'll find me with dark nails.  I have noticed a lot of women in my work place have switched to burgundy and wine shades.  Not me :)

This is another Cinderella hand post, my recent skin flare up has badly affected my usual right hand - if you are new to my blog, see www.mentalityburns.com for more info regarding the causes of the issues which affect me and many others.


This mani is Grace-Full polish Princess Rose, with accents.  The chevrons are OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and SpaRitual Delight, the chevron vinyls were from She Sells Sea Shells.  The dotted nail is a base of Delight, dotted with My Boyfriend Scales Walls and SpaRitual Magnify.  Top coat was CbL PDQ.




This mani lasted for five days.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun skittellette! I too am rocking the pastels - who says we have to follow seasonal trends!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.