Thursday, 31 December 2015

Glittery Red party nails - Barry M Red Glitter

Purchased by me

For Christmas I fancied a red glitter nail, but with it being New Year's Eve this could be the perfect time to crack open a glittery red.  I opted for two coats of Barry M Red Glitter, but by the time I had cleaned up I ended up needing a third coat to fill back in some of the overly cleaned areas.  

Pictures are 3coats with HK Girl top coat.  This was a pig to clean up so there are little bits of glitter all over my hands.


This polish is around 3years old, it needed a bit of a shake but was otherwise ok.  No thinner needed.




Below is two coats before top coat and clean up - what a mess I made applying this! I blame the lighting for being poor... hahaha.


Finally the next photo is after three days of wear... It didn't hold up marvellously well to present wrapping or opening.

after 3 days

Removal of this glitter was easier than expected - I used a type of wrap (pictured below) to remove them, although I didn't actually use it as a wrap.  I just used the little pad to scrub off the glitter.  It truly was magic, I used five of these little packs to remove 10 glittery nails.


Hope everyone has a happy and safe new year - I am hoping to have a quiet night New Year's Eve as we usually have a family meal New Year's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.