Thursday, 3 December 2015

Green and Gold Skittlette


Today's mani is a green and gold combo, I guess I could pretend this is an attempt at a festive mani - it isn't.  It's just coincidence.  These pictures were taken after 24hrs wear.


I used Barry M Kiwi and Espresso, SpaRitual Eye for Detail, Cirque Ica Valley, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and MoYou Nails black and white stamping polishes (I used the white for dots and the black for stamping). The studs are from She Sells Sea Shells and the stamping image was from a Born Pretty Store rectangular plate. I made the stamping image as a decal on my Ubermat, this is my preferred way to use a stamping image now, no messy clean up and I only get the cleanest crisp images.  I made the decal using one coat of white, once this was dry I stamped using the black stamping polish, then applied HK Girl topcoat over the image.  To apply to my nail, I used one coat of white and put it on whilst still wet, then added another coat of top coat.




I broke my thumb nail during the day I was wearing this :(

2 comments:

  1. Lovely the green looks so nice and the colours go well together, looks like trendy/stylish Xmas design love it :)

    Saz x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.