Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Blue Gradient with stamping


My recent nail problems have left me struggling for motivation, so I looked over my old photos and decided to re-do an old manicure.


True to the original, I used the same polishes - the lighter blue is Jacava London Chillax (previously sent for review) the darker blue is W7 Metallic Neptune and the stamping polish is a-england Bridal Veil.  The stamping plate I used is a Born Pretty Store one I picked up cheaply from e-bay BP-L004.  The images would not pick up using a squishy stamper, so I switched to a hard stamper and had no other problems stamping.  The a-england is brilliant for stamping, crisp full image transfers.



Here was a screen shot from the original mani, over two years ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.